Tarot has been used as a psychic grounding tool for so long that there is no living memory of the deck’s origin. Many archaeologists accept it is the original playing card deck that modern casino games adapted their decks from centuries ago as those games took shape.
Whatever the true origins of the deck, tarot remains one of the better ways to connect with deeper psychic truths and to make guided decisions.
Regular tarot readers and their clients cite six major benefits of using the deck as the basis of a psychic reading.
- Clarity of purpose as life’s challenges rise up and present themselves
- Wider viewpoints for assessing upcoming decisions that provide insight into background factors you may have missed
- More personal results, since the shared interpretation of any given deck’s visual story is the basis for the reading
- Tarot readings are based on a single direct query, making them more detailed and specific than many general methods
- Focus on a specific lens for interpretation by choosing between major decks with diverging versions of the story on the cards
- Multiple methods of conducting readings to gain insight into different dimensions of a problem; Celtic Cross readings reveal different angles of information from Golden Dawn readings
Finding an experienced tarot reader with deep knowledge of the symbolism and numerology on the cards is very important, as is using the right deck and reading style combination.
Keep these details in mind as you seek out the best tarot reading for your current query.
Finding a Psychic That Uses Tarot Cards
Not every experienced and accurate tarot reader has psychic talent, but finding a psychic reader is often the best way to get results. Online, it helps because it strengthens the potential connection despite the physical distance between you and the person reading for you.
Offline, it is often a way to gain a faster rapport and deeper insight quickly, reducing the number of sessions it takes for the reader to truly know the client’s mind and pinpoint the best interpretation of the story in the reading.
The most accurate psychic readings online come from professionals who use the tarot at least part time, so it helps to start looking on the same sites you find good psychics for other readings.
What Can The Tarot Cards Represent?
The cards themselves are designed to represent the wide variety of life forces, emotions, and challenges that people can face. Often, this includes major life changing events being represented from various emotional angles on different cards, especially in the case of the Thoth deck.
Overall, though, there are five broad categories of queries that are represented in the major themes of each of the deck’s suits.
- Cups for love and relationships
- Disks for finances and wealth
- Wands for mental growth, career success & power
- Swords for physical strength & ambition, action or force
- Trumps or major arcana represent spiritual or divine challenges and interior struggles
Online psychics look at your query to learn which of these categories you are asking about, but the deck deals out answers that may include major influences from the other forces.
The key is learning to understand how those answers come together to tell the story of the right decision for you.